Pin It

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Paper Napkin Transfer Technique Update

I've had several questions come in about the cling film for this technique. Cling film is the stuff you use to cover your food, bowls, etc. (and now iron with!!!) LOL I did go into my post and change the wording to cling wrap, though I think that is a brand name too. It comes in the rolls like aluminum foil, waxed paper and parchment paper do.

And you place the napkin on top of the cling wrap face up.

I am going to reprint the instructions for that. I try to be clear on my instructions and try even harder to never take any steps for granted but sometimes I slip up!!!

Thank you all for being SO observant. Now I know my blog really IS being read!!!

Have a great day!

No comments: