Today I thought I would get away from stamping and finish up a beading project. What is really sad about this project is that all I had to do to finish it was to bury or hide the threads. So sad. I think I didn't finish it because I didn't like the way it turned out. It's my very first bangle and I used too many beads. And isn't the first time you do something a learning experience? I know that the next one I make will look a lot better. All of the beads will be evenly distributed around the bracelet. Ok, here they are around the bracelet but bunched up because I wasn't really sure what I was doing. And the end results showed me that I have too many beads at the beginning. My plan is to make another one. It's not a difficult bracelet to make, just a bit time consuming. And of course I will share with you how the next one turns out. I may even put it up for sale in my web store. I won't be selling this one as it doesn't not meet my quality standards!
The pattern for this is found in the Bead & Button 2nd annual Best of the Best books. I'm not sure if that is what the book is called. I'll check on that and add it to this post (in red) so you can find it if you want to make one of these yourself. Just remember, when the strip is long enough so the ends touch stop and move onto the next step!
Thank you for visiting today,